Every tenant has the right to expect their home to be a safe environment for them and their families to live in.
In this case, Mr O’Sullivan, our client, was living in a rented home that was generally in a bad state of repair. Whilst cooking in his kitchen he attempted to open a window to let out the steam, as he did so the glass shattered. His hand was badly injured and so he contacted Harris Fowler solicitors. Rachel Thain represented his case and was able to win him a four figure sum in compensation.
Mr O’Sullivan was very happy with this outcome and told us that he thought what Harris Fowler provided was “a very good service…after the pain and suffering I have been through, I thank you very much.”