As a progressive, specialist Personal Injury Practice in Somerset with a national client base we are keen to recruit like minded and enthusiastic people to join us.
Legal Secretaries are an essential part of the fee earning process within the firm. Most secretaries work on a one-to-one basis with their Fee Earners, or within a small team which may also consist of a Legal Assistant. Secretaries not only provide administrative and typing support, but are very much seen as members of the legal team and provide excellent levels of service to our clients, business partners and other teams and individuals within the business. To apply please click Here
- Harris Fowler is an equal opportunities employer with a number of benefits to staff including:-
- A company pension scheme available to all staff which Harris Fowler contributes a percentage of employees’ salary to (subject to qualifying criteria).
- A generous holiday allowance, with loyalty days for longevity of service.
- Sickness Benefit Allowance
- Child care Voucher Scheme (if applicable and optional)
How To Apply:
Please send letters of application detailing your relevant experience and a copy of your CV to:-
Gemma Beattie – HR Manager
Harris Fowler Solicitors
6-7 Hammet Street