Front of House Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, warm, friendly and professional Front of House Administrator to join Harris Fowler. The successful candidate would spend a significant amount of time on our Front of House reception desk, welcoming visitors and clients in person as well as answering all internal and external telephone calls in a timely manner. As an experienced administrator you must be able to work as part of a team, supporting the wider practice with a range of administrative tasks.
- Welcoming and hosting visitors and clients on arrival.
- Dealing with enquiries and requests over the phone, in person and via email in a timely and professional manner, making effective use of the switchboard and case management system.
- Communicating and working effectively with all members of staff, visitors, and clients to ensure excellent customer service at all times.
- Communicating to management about any new, ongoing, potential issues and complaints so that they are addressed accordingly.
- Ensuring all areas of reception are presentable at all times.
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach at all times when dealing with ad hoc duties as required
- Administrative tasks as required, such as opening new client files, filing, audio typing and photocopying.
- Working Hours and 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30
• Experience in a front-of-house role
• Excellent customer service skills and experience, with a confident and professional telephone manner.
• A team player who is flexible, dedicated and self-motivated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications with strong typing skills.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently, in a sometimes pressurised environment
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be requested to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
How To Apply:
Please send letters of application detailing your relevant experience and a copy of your CV to:-
Gemma Beattie – HR Manager
Harris Fowler Solicitors
6-7 Hammet Street