Personal Injury Fee Earner
Harris Fowler are looking for a number of Fee Earners to join our impressive team. We continue to go from strength to strength utilising our expertise in marketing to ensure we remain one of the top specialist Personal Injury firms in the country. Having successfully met the challenges of the 2013 reforms, we are prepared for any changes the future may hold.
We have a number of exciting of opportunities available to suit those with just a few years of PI Fee Earning experience, to those with many years of experience.
Our Fee Earners run their cases from start to finish, and cover the full remit of Personal Injury Claims. Caseloads can vary in volume and complexity. At Harris Fowler we put the client first therefore compassion and empathy are key talents of our Fee Earners.
- Pursuing claims through pre and post-litigation stages, making full use of our case management system
- To comply with the Directors expectations of time recording and financial targets
- To develop relationships with new clients, medical experts and counsel
- To work within a team environment to provide relevant input to cases
- Qualified Lawyer – either Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Previous claimant personal injury case handling experience
- Portal experience
- Knowledge of the CPR and litigation procedures
- Initiative and dexterity of thought: cases are rarely straightforward
- Compassion and empathy
- A good mathematical, analytical brain
- An ability to thrive under pressure
- Knowledge/experience of PI process and/or medical terminology
- Good tactical understanding of working in fixed fee environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be requested to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
How To Apply:
Please send letters of application detailing your relevant experience and a copy of your CV to:-
Gemma Beattie – HR Manager
Harris Fowler Solicitors
6-7 Hammet Street