This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to pursue a career within Personal Injury law. Full training and development will be provided. Following a period of training, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own caseload of Road Traffic Accident claims. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading South West Specialist Personal Injury firm expanding due to continued success and demand. We can offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Managing own caseload of primarily fast track RTA cases.
- Pursuing claims through MOJ portal and personal injury protocol to settlement or issue of proceedings, making full use of our case management system.
- Potential for pursuing claims in litigation to Trial, dependent on experience.
- To comply with the Directors expectations of time recording and financial targets.
- To work within a team environment.
- Communicating with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors.
- Reporting to team supervisor.
- Potential for career development.
- CILEx support available.
- Committed to a career in Personal Injury law.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly efficient and organised.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Compassion and empathy.
- A Level or degree in Law and/or pursuing CILEx qualification.
- Previous RTA claimant personal injury case handling experience.
- Previous claimant personal injury case handling experience.
- MOJ Portal experience.
- Knowledge of the CPR and litigation procedures.
- Good tactical understanding of working in fixed fee environment.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
How to apply:
If you would like to send in your CV for consideration please send letters of application detailing your relevant experience, which position you are applying for, and a copy of your CV to Gemma Beattie, HR Manager:-
Or by post:
Harris Fowler Solicitors
6-7 Hammet Street