Administrators at Harris Fowler are central to our Practice. They support all teams across the Practice. It is a varied role, therefore any successful applicant would need to be fully flexible and enjoy providing support to a wide range of people.
This is a fixed term contract up to 12 months to cover maternity leave.
- File opening in accordance with Harris Fowler procedures.
- Create and issue the funding documents to clients.
- Filing in line with Practice filing procedures, including the storage and retrieval of client files.
- Make effective use of IT systems, specifically word, excel and the case management system Visual Files.
- Support secretaries by producing basic documentation from audio typing.
- Cover for reception as and when required.
- Cover for Postroom as and when required.
- In absence of secretary, answer phones for fee earners and arrange appointments.
- In absence of secretary, manage outgoing post for fee earners.
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Self motivated with a flexible approach.
- Good typing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
How to apply
If you would like to send in your CV for consideration please send letters of application detailing your relevant experience, which positon you are applying for, and a copy of your CV to Gemma Beattie, HR Manager:-
Or by post:
Harris Fowler Solicitors
6-7 Hammet Street