Road Traffic Accident
Personal Injury Solicitors
What is a Road Traffic Accident Claim?
Road traffic accidents can be made in a variety of circumstances and they are not limited only to car accidents. Any road user whether they are a:
You could bring a road traffic accident claim. Any motorist using the roads is required to have insurance in place to deal with any personal injury claim that you may bring.
Do I have a Road Traffic Accident claim?
Being involved in a road traffic accident can be traumatic experience, not only for the person that is injured, but also for their families and loved ones. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident that caused minor injuries, we will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve as soon as possible so that you can move on with your life.
However, some road traffic accidents can be severe and lead to devastating injuries. In these cases our expert team will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve and also provide you with the rehabilitation that you need to help you rebuild your life.
The 5 things you need to do following a Road Traffic Accident
Following a road traffic accident, if you are able, try to do the following:-
- Call the police – they will produce an accident report and reference number which will help to support your personal injury claim.
- If you are in pain, discomfort or feel unwell either at the time of the accident, or later on, see your Doctor or visit your local Accident and Emergency department – even if you feel you will recover within a few days or weeks.
- Evidence – get details from witnesses who saw your accident; take photos of the accident and the scene surrounding the accident.
- Write everything down as soon as possible – Include: what you were doing before the accident, what happened to cause the accident, what happened and what was said after the accident and where the accident occurred (eg motorway junction number, landmarks, road number, business address). Memories can fade and important details of the accident can be lost, so the sooner you write everything down the better.
- Contact Harris Fowler as soon as possible
Who is Harris Fowler?
Established in 1994, Harris Fowler is a firm of Solicitors who specialise in personal injury claims. We have an outstanding success rate, getting clients the compensation that they deserve. Our friendly and approachable team will listen to you and take over the legal process and work for you on a No Win No Fee basis, with no hidden extras.
96.96% Success Rate*
At Harris Fowler, we have an extremely high success rate of 96.96%. How do we do it? By giving every client’s case the full attention it deserves. From day one, we put in the time and effort to prepare, making your case the very best it can be. And it works.
No Win No Fee, With No Hidden Extras
After an injury, it can feel like your life has been turned upside down. It’s stressful. But your personal injury claim shouldn’t be. At Harris Fowler, when we say ‘no win no fee’ we mean it – no hidden extras, no unexpected charges, no asking for money as the case progresses. You focus on getting better; we will deal with the rest.
Trustworthy, Friendly and Approachable
We truly care about people’s lives. We’re here for you every step of the way; explaining the process, unravelling complicated legal language, listening, and making your claim the strongest it can be. Many clients tell us it’s our friendliness that makes us different. That’s the Harris Fowler way.
How long do I have to make a claim?
Usually you have 3 years from the date of the injury in which to make a claim. However, there are exceptions; in some circumstances this may be more and in other circumstances, this may be less. We advise that you get in touch as soon as you are able following your injury.
Why should I choose Harris Fowler?
Just like seeing a specialist in Hospital, it makes sense to choose a specialist firm of solicitors. And at Harris Fowler our specialism is personal injury. Our years of experience have given us a level of expertise that you simply can’t normally find at a more general solicitors firm.
“Harris Fowler Solicitors are the number one ‘No Win No Fee’ choice.”