Legal Claims Advisor
Harris Fowler is one of the country’s top claimant personal injury solicitors. We specialise in personal injury and clinical negligence work so we are able to offer clients a high level of expertise gained over many years of experience in this field.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our specialist Legal Claims Advisory team. The Legal Claims Advisor is pivotal in securing potential clients; they are one of the first points of contact for all new clients. This specialist team utilise their expert customer service skills, combined with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and in person. This team speaks with all new clients to obtain the details of the potential claim, working effectively and efficiently with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to secure our new clients.
A legal background would be helpful but not essential.
- To build rapport with potential clients both over the phone and in person, to ensure that all initial details involving the potential claim are obtained.
- Collation of all information regarding potential claim, including typing the details of potential claim.
- To prepare all necessary documentation in relation to taking on a new claim or advising the client we are unable to help at this time.
- To explain to potential clients the nature of the conditional fee agreement
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrable evidence of building rapport with customers/ clients both over the phone and in person
- Strong IT and typing skills
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident, positive and professional telephone manner.
- An ability to demonstrate effective time/diary management
- An ability to ‘talk and type’ directly into an electronic enquiry document
- A legal background
How To Apply:
Please send letters of application detailing your relevant experience and a copy of your CV to:-
Gemma Beattie – HR Manager
Harris Fowler Solicitors
6-7 Hammet Street