Legal Claims Advisor
- To build rapport with potential clients both over the phone and in person, utilising legal knowledge to engage with the prospective client to ensure that all initial details involving the potential claim are obtained.
- Collation of all information regarding potential claim, including typing the details of potential claim to enable a decision to be taken in respect of progressing the potential claim.
- To prepare all necessary legal documentation in relation to taking on a new claim or advising the client we are unable to help at this time.
- To explain to potential clients the nature of the conditional fee agreement.
- Excellent customer service skills with demonstrable evidence of building rapport with customers/ clients both over the phone and in person
- A legal background, with an analytical and investigative mindset.
- Strong IT and typing skills
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident, positive and professional telephone manner.
- An ability to demonstrate effective time/diary management
- An ability to ‘talk and type’ directly into an electronic enquiry document
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
How To Apply:
Please send letters of application detailing your relevant experience and a copy of your CV to:-
Gemma Beattie – HR Director
Harris Fowler Solicitors
6-7 Hammet Street